Saturday, June 4, 2016

11 Days


Hi Everyone!

As most of you know starting June 16th I will be serving at Casa Hogar orphanage in Acapulco, Mexico for the next year of my life. This is something I have been praying about for the past 8 years and I am so encouraged that the Lord has opened the door for me to serve at Casa Hogar. This is my first blog post of hopefully many from this blog, all about my journey to Casa Hogar for the next year! I cannot believe that I leave in just 11 short days, and what is even more exciting is my first team as an official Casa Hogar Intern will be there in 13 days! We have 5 teams coming to serve at Casa Hogar this summer and I absolutely cannot wait to be down there helping. My hope with this blog is that you are updated on the things that are happening in Casa Hogar and the city of Acapulco through the work of Jesús de Nazaret (the Presbyterian Church in Acapulco). I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for Casa Hogar, Jesús de Nazaret, and myself for the next year! If you would like to receive prayer letters and updates on what is happening with me personally you can email katiescott420@gmail.com.

En Cristo,

Katie Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment